NAVITER OUDIE 4
Oudie 4 – Your Expert Co-Pilot
The full featured Oudie 4 is clearly designed for the experienced pilot who doesn’t compromise, or those who want the functionality to enter and win competitions.
The Complete Package
Every good pilot knows the value of having the right flight plan, the right navigation instrument and the insights gained from reviewing a flight.
Running the highly regarded SeeYou software, developed for the gliding and free flight community over nearly 20 years, the Oudie 4 is the complete package offering:
- Pre-flight planning
- In-flight navigation
- Post-flight analysis
Oudie keeps you flying – for longer and further…
- Exceptionally accurate Vario (Gyro assisted) for the quickest climb rate
- With preloaded worldwide maps and airspace is easy to use and works right out of the box
- Colour screen which remains easy to read even in bright sunlight
- Helps you find lift with the thermal assistant
- Features to help you win competitions
One picture tells a thousand words, instant situational awareness at a glance…
The Oudie Difference
As many experienced pilots will testify, buying a cheap flight instrument actually costs many flying hours over the long run.
The sooner you start flying with an instrument that truly assists you in making the right decisions, the better and longer your flights will become.
- Teaching piloting excellence – Let Oudie be your expert co-pilot
- Saves time – on and off the hill
- Works when you need it – Long autonomy, robust and best in class reliability
- Exceptional customer support – we move mountains to keep you flying!
All of which combines to enable better, more skilful piloting, higher performance and the greatest chance of achieving your flight plan, however ambitious a goal you set for yourself.
Two models, one platform
Chrigel Flies Oudie!
Sunlight readable LCD with Touch panel
Oudie 4 has a bright LCD which is a significant improvement over the standard colour LCDs available in similar devices elsewhere. The screen has an anti-glare coating and is nicely sunlight readable even in direct sunlight. The touch panel can be operated with gloves, no problem.
‘I have been so impressed with everything to do with Naviter: The Oudie is head and shoulders the best instrument for XC and comps, the after sales support is faultless and they are the nicest people to deal with… perfect! Anyone serious about flying paragliders should have one of these.’ – Guy Anderson, top UK XC pilot, British paragliding team & PWC pilot
‘Whether I use it for competitions or for XC-flights, the Oudie is a really good instrument. Light weight, easy to handle and with a long-lasting battery. Software and device are of very high quality and that’s the reason why I recommend Oudie to friends!’ – Michael Sigel, Swiss League pilot and top competition pilot
‘Thanks to my new Oudie I optimized my flights better than ever, being able to see the radius of the cylinder at all times, with ease of use. It was my first competition with Oudie. It is a great instrument, perfect for competition with large radiuses and arrivals at goal with very little height, I’m very happy.’ – Francisco Javier Reina after the PWC Superfinal
‘I absolutely love my Oudie, it has transformed my flying experience.’
Richard Osborne, fun-loving UK XC addict (and self-confessed technophobe!)
‘Oudie is the device I was looking for. A very nice Variometer and a complete GPS with all the information I need to make top performance in Competition and Cross Country.’ –
Charles Cazaux, World Champion
The Choice of Champions
In just 3 full seasons, Oudie has taken the world of free flight instruments by storm; of 120 or so PWC pilots 80 or 90 now use Oudie.
Chrigel Maurer, Honorin Hamard, Seiko Fukuoka, Klaudia Bulgakow, Stephan Gruber, Felix Rodriguez, Pal Takats, Hernan Pitocco, Charles Cazaux, Rafael Saladini, Thorsten Siegel, Luca Donini, Jurij Vidic, Yoshiki Kuremoto, Russel Ogden, Nick Greece…
…the list goes on. They have all won championships or completed amazing adventures whilst relying on Oudie for their navigation.
When will you join them?
- Gyro-assisted vario
- Sunlight readable colour LCD
- Gloves friendly touchscreen
- Lightweight, perfect size
- Thermal assistant
- Wind assistant
- Ready to fly – no setup
- 12-hour autonomy (battery life)
- XC Tasks created on moving map terrain with touch
- Internet connection through Oudie Live for flight uploading
- XC and FAI Triangles
- 3D Airspace assistant with free updates
- 3D Airspace assistant with free updates
- Immediate flight uploads and goal declaration
- Responsive touch screen is easy to use even in thick gloves
- Includes a perpetual licence to SeeYou (lifetime use of the current version)
- Easy and free software updates
- Includes one year subscription to SeeYou (one year of updates)
Leg mount with strap for flight instruments.
Suitable for most flight instruments, including the Naviter Oudie 3, Oudie 3+, Oudie 4 Basic and Oudie 4.
Mounting area is an Oval shape, 10 cm wide including seam, hook and loop fastener area approx 8cm. 13cm Length with hook and loop fastener area at 11cm.
Weight approx 120 grams.
(Also suitable for Flytec Speed and Flytec Track mounted inside a Flytec Beetle – Cockpit Mount with hook and loop fastener back.)
Hang Glider Mounting
- Weight: 150 grams
- Dimensions: 25 x 16 x 5 cm
Protective soft instrument mount for Naviter Oudie 4 Basic and Oudie 4.
Holes for power button, charging and USB sockets, and lanyard*.
Hook hook and loop fastener strip on the back, for mounting to hook and loop fastener on flight deck or the comfortable Naviter Leg Strap.
Also fits Naviter Oudie 3 and Oudie 3+*.
* Exact design may vary as product evolves i.e. holes may be in different places. Some modification may be required e.g. you may need to make a new hole for the USB jack.
Stylus 5 Pack
Pack of 5 styli for Naviter Oudie 3, Oudie 3+, Oudie 4 Basic and Oudie 4.
International wall charger
Wall charger with EIAJ-02 plug featuring interchangeable plugs for UK (type G), Europe (type C), North America (type A/B) and Australia (type I), for Oudie 3, Oudie 3+, Oudie 4 Basic and Oudie 4.
Weight: approx 0.2 kg
Dimensions: approx 11.5 x 7.5 x 6 cm